- Club Rides – Each week, the club provides at least one ride for each level of cyclist: beginning, intermediate, advanced, and social rides.
- Advocacy – Active in local and statewide cycling advocacy for improved cycling opportunities.
- Meetings – General membership meeting in the Fall and Spring Picnic.
- Discounts – Club members can receive discounts on goods and services from local area bike stores.
- Social Events – Provides opportunities for members to interact and get to know each other with events throughout the year.
- Web Site – Access to club news and information.
- $10 Annual Individual membership
- $15 Annual Family membership
- $27 3 Year Individual membership
- $40 3 Year Family membership