Cape Fear Cyclists – Monday Meet-Up Ride
This ride is a casual ride with a pace ranging from 6 to 14 mph. This is a perfect ride to practice your road biking and group riding skills or, just come an enjoy a relaxing ride in and around the River Lights area. The ride will include a ride leader and a sweeper and no one will be left behind!
Ride Instructions & Rules:
- This ride is conducted under the Cape Fear Cyclists COVID ride rules, please review prior to the ride and follow them
- Please sign the new CFC liability waiver and bring it to the ride.
- If you need a ride map, please print out the ride map and bring it to the ride.
- Please arrive to the ride start location at least 15 minutes prior to the ride start time.
- Please visit www.capefearcyclists.org and review CFC ride policies.
- If the forecast includes temperatures below 38 F, wind chill down to 32 F, or rain/wet roads at the start time, the ride will be cancelled.
- We currently use the SLACK app to provide up-to-the-minute ride changes and weather info. CLICK HERE to get started. https://capefearcyclists.slack.com
- Monitor the CFC Slack channel “Casual Ride Scd” before the ride for last minute ride information or cancelation.
Parking is available at River lights around the square and by the Smoke on the Water Restaurant.
The ride pace will be 6 to 14 mph.
- GPX: CFC Monday Meet Up
- TPX: CFC Monday Meet Up
- FIT: CFC Monday Meet Up
First time riders are welcome. If you enjoy the experience, pick up a membership from at your local bike shop or visit www.capefearcyclists.org for instructions on joining the club. Membership not only supports the club and cycling advocacy, it extends insurance coverage to you on club rides.